6-Week Nature Self-care Support Group for Therapists
On-going support for Self-care and Empowerment
Next Round Starts in September!
Bi-weekly Sundays 9am-10am starting September 11, 2022
This is your chance to put some time and energy into yourself.
Through movement, connection with others in the field, using nature to support and heal, and guided prompts and leadership by experienced clinician, yoga teacher and Coach Nathalie Savell, this 6 weeks is sure to have you move through fall with a renewed appreciation for the natural world, as well as a renewed connection to your inner self.
Are you giving yourself time and space to practice what you preach?
Now's your chance.
What are the areas you feel disempowered in your life despite what you tell your clients?
How often are you giving yourself the time and space for reflection and checking-in with yourself?
These are the types of questions we are bringing to the table for this 6-week support group by and for Therapists!
We are SO good at giving other people feedback, support, encouragement, inspiration, insight, etc. but how often do we turn the tables on ourselves?
* Be guided to access YOUR inner wisdom so that you can get a dose of your own medicine.
* Connect with other therapists who may also be feeling alone, have and are still dealing with the challenges that the pandemic has brought and understand what it's like to be in the analytical brain of a therapist also having a human experience.
* Notice what needs or experiences you may have been neglecting that are an essential part of your well-being.
* Be held accountable in a compassionate way to practice resourcing yourself.
* Nurture a relationship with nature that has so many health benefits. Humans all started in nature-based communities. Come discover what you may be missing without even realizing it!
* Feel encouraged and supported!
Using nature, the support of other wise therapists, a little human guidance, and your own willing and open mind, this 6 weeks is sure to be a nourishing and transformative experience!
My hope and intention is that this is used as a sort of training ground. That you will see the power in dedicating yourself for 1 hour a week to your own personal growth and well-being and participating in on-going community conversation about your self-care. I know from experience that it is POWERFUL!
Important things to know...
1.) This group is meant to be a safe, non-judgemental space for all therapists who identify as women.
2.) It is not a group for people wanting an exercise group. The movement involved is loving movement, meant to be incorporated in mindfulness practices. We will walk/hike for anywhere from 30-45 minutes. If you have any sort of physical or health concerns, please let the facilitator know prior to registering. We try to accomodate everyone's physical needs and take into account any issues when planning the group experience.
3.) Weather - as long as it's not raining so hard that we can't hear each other, the facilitator will send an email out a few days prior to the planned group time, giving an update about weather and location, any planning that needs to happen accordingly, and if there is a forecast of poor weather when the participants will be notified.
4. ) This is a space for therapists to BE THEMSELVES. I know it can be hard to navigate taking our professional hats off in social situations - this is a space where you get to do that with a group of others who understand the complexity that that can sometimes bring! The purpose of the group is to be a safe, supportive space for therapists to connect with one another, and practice tools to support your well-being.
If you have any questions at all, or would just like to hop on a phone or video call to touch base before registering, feel free to email me email@example.com to set something up! I look forward to connecting!